Day 13:Falling but picking my self up

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 |

♥So i went and saw the Dark Knight again and it was just as amazing as the first one. This time I paid more attention the actions of Heath Ledger. I heard some rumor that this role had messed with him so much, it is the reason that he was on the sleeping pills that ended up taking his life. So this time i watched it it was interesting to see how he acted, and how deeply he took this role. It was a very interesting way to look at the film, and it made it all the more fascinating. I have always been a fan of Heath, and it is sad to know that he will never make a movie again but at least we can remember him through his roles that he has played. And i completely believe that his role should get an Oscar nod and get the whole meal deal for that.





♥Today's Diet♥
♥Breakfast♥
♥♥Grapes
♥♥Strawberry C Monster
♥Lunch♥
♥♥Yakisoba Noodles with Veggies
♥♥Avocado Rolls
♥Dinner♥
♥♥Vegetable stir-fry, they didn't have brown rice so i picked through all the veggies and ate as little of the rice that i could.
♥♥Salad with Italian dressing. It had Carrots, cucumbers, pinto beans, corn and tomatoes.
♥Snack♥
♥♥Pop corn(I know i shouldn't have but i couldn't resist with the PMS and all. damn those stupid cravings)
♥♥Small diet coke. I was doing so well two weeks with no soda. Well gotta start all over again. But i will do it.


♥I am weighing in for weight watchers tomorrow, hope all goes well we will see, i don't feel like i lost and weight, but i have been following my diet correctly and i have been working out so we will see. I will put a post on here as soon as i get my results for the weigh in.





♥Today's Workout♥
♥Twenty minute round trip on bicycle to campus and back.
♥35 minutes on the Elliptical i burned 370 calories
♥40 Minutes on the bike burning 250 calories












♥New Book off the summer book list♥
♥So on my hour break on campus today i went to the book store and bought two books. "Big Boned" and "She Went All the Way" both are by Meg Cabot(of Course) I have started "Big Boned" at least i have read 2 pages lol. But i figured i would start with that one because it was the third in the series. I will let ya'll know how it is. I am sure it will be a super fast read just like the others and perfect for the train ride home that i am taking on Thursday.

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker