Day 8: Weigh in Greatness

Thursday, July 17, 2008 |

♥ So today was my first weigh in at Weight Watchers, and i do have to say that this diet and exercise really has worked. OMG i am so proud of my self. i lost 5.2 pounds i mean how cool is that i am so proud of my self. through out all of my time being at weight watchers i have never lost more than 4 pounds. So to loose 5 pounds in the FIRST WEEK, well that is just amazing i am super happy.



Today's Work out:

♥Bike ride to and from campus(like 10-20 minutes tops for the entire trip)
♥35 minutes on the Elliptical
♥40 minutes on the bike.


Today's Eatings:
♥Breakfast♥
-Fruit bowl:Banana, Strawberries, Nectorine
♥Lunch♥
-Odwalla Strawberry C-Monster
♥Dinner♥
-Left over Phad Thai from last night: no egg with tofu
-TofuFuttie
-Salad with Annies Natural Italian.





♥I am cloud nine right now about the weight loss this week, and i am super proud of my self all i can say is keep it going and keep up the good work. The book Skinny Bitch was right, this is the best and healthiest way to loose weight. I feel happier and have more energy since i have given up dairy and meat, IT FEELS GREAT. There are still those things that are tough to give up, the bubble tea and those yummy frapacinos at Starbucks.


♥On a last note everything that i am eating doesn't include the fact that i am going out to the bars tonight. i finish one of my four week classes so i mean that is a good weight off the shoulders.



♥Oh i am almost done with "size 14 isn't fat either" and it is just as good as the first of the series, and i am sure that tomorrows post will inform all of you how my progress is.



♥Loves♥

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker