Day 9: Hurdels to go through

Friday, July 18, 2008 |

♥Hey all so today is day nine, and i must say not alot happened. I did have some speed bumps today and are the things that make me stronger in this new life style that i am bring myself, to lead a healthier life.


♥So today I went and saw the Dark Night with Devin today, and yes it is true what everyone has said about the movie. IT IS AMAZING. Granted it was weird to think that one of the leading characters in the movie dead, that was a little weird. But aside from that Heath Ledger did an amazing job in the movie. ohhhh it was great, Oscar material for damn sure.













♥So with going to a movie there is so many hurdles that i dieter like me has to go through. I mean the popcorn smell and being in a theater, it makes you want to get some. But today i did a big thing for myself and didn't get anything, because knowing me i would want the popcorn and the soda, and add on some candy. So to prepare for this i did one thing, i brought my Nalgene, and filled it with some ice water and just had that through out the movie and it helps, A. save money and B. you dont NEED to get that stuff at the theaters, just a waste of money.










♥TODA
Y'S WORKOUT&hearts

♥35 minutes on the elliptical
♥40 Minutes on bike.
♥♥♥♥This totaling 4 weightwatcher activity points.



♥TODAY'S MEAL♥

Breakfast: Nectorine

Lunch: Boca Chicken Pattie
Whole Wheat Bread
Ketchup

Dinner: Baked Potatoes
Whole Wheat Pasta
Marinara Sauce




♥I have noticed the more that i am changing my lifestyle the more that my appetite has changed. It is nice knowing what my taste buds like now and what i used to think was good. And i am eating a lot less than i used too.


♥Oh and i am still working on "Size 14 Is not Fat Either" I am almost done i have about 50 pages left.



♥Loves♥

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker