Day 11:Frustrations up the Wazoo

Sunday, July 20, 2008 |



♥Hey all so nothing extremely exciting happened unless you count me yelling at two different telephone operators over the phone because of a double charge on my account done by amtrack, and yeah not to happy about that because, yes i am a college student and dealing with money that i actually didn't spend INFURIATES ME. i mean i have to pinch pennies just like all others but to pay 60 bucks for a 30 dollar ticket, yeah i don't think so. So long story short after getting mad and upset at both companies it didn't get me anywhere. LAMO.






♥On another note, i have noticed that the restaurant that i work just straight up has bad service. I think that i am a good server an all but still, even the best server can't deal with the stuff that i and the others i work with have to. I mean when there is a rush we aren't prepared because she sends people home because she thinks that it is going to slow so she sends someone home. She just needs to take he losses so we can have better service and people will be more likely to come in because the service is better. I know that i am just rambling but this place is probably the worst one i have ever worked at just because of the way it is run and how the customers are treated.




♥ So those are my rants for the day, I think i should talk about the positive things.lol.




♥Work Out♥
♥I am going to count work today as a work out because i hussled my ass off with taking time to think for about 1 hour straight. Totally bustin' up a sweat. There is a plus about being a server you get a work out in while you are working.
♥35 Minutes on the Elliptical Burned 370 calories. Switching from 9 and 10 with resist
ance.
♥40 minutes on the bike burning 270 calories. I usually burn more but today i used one of their pre-programed work out so i burned less. Still it feels good to have those great work outs.



♥Day 11 Diet♥
♥Breakfast♥

♥♥Banana
♥Lunch♥

♥♥Phad Thai-No egg with tofu
♥Dinner♥

♥♥Whole Wheat bread with a Boca burger with ketchup and Mustard
♥♥Banana
♥Snack♥

♥♥Tofuttie Cutie

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker