Day 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20: Catching up

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 |

♥ So I have kinda fell off the world with my postings and such. You know being at my parents house, and have all this school work and all but i am going to try to keep you informed to the best of my ability of being able to remeber


♥Day 16 Diet
♥Dutch Brothers Iced Kicker
♥Two pieces of toast with jam
♥couple bights of melon
♥Garden Burger with Cheese, Avo's, Lettuce, Ketchup, and Mayo with a side of fries
♥Soy Delight Creamsycle

♥Work out
♥ None today I did go to the dog park though and walked around for a bit with Sophia



Day 17 Diet
♥Green tea
♥Strawberries
♥Banana
♥Garden Burger with Cheese, Avo's, Lettuce, Ketchup, and Mayo with a side of fries
♥Chips and Salsa
♥Soy Delight Cream Bar
♥Blue Sky soda (it is all natural)

Work Out
♥Went on a 45 minute walk through this trail in Keizer, good fast paced walk with my mom.


Day 18

Diet
♥Banana
♥Bight of bread
♥Chocolate Cake with Ice cream (bad i know i only had a couple bites)
♥Turkey Sandwhich
♥Clam Chowder
♥Diet Coke
♥Tofuttie Cutie
♥Toast with Jam

♥Work out
♥Went on an hour power walk with my mom in Mentobrown park, it was fun actually jogged for a little bit. would have been able to keep going if i was doing it on my own but my mom started to join me so i felt pushed.



Day 19:

Diet
♥Bubble Tea (Taro)
♥Poppyseed Muffin
♥Tofutti cuttie
♥Spaghetti
♥Diet Pepsi
♥Chips and Salsa

♥Workout
♥I didn't get a chance to work out, but i did work for 3 and a half hours walking around and i rode my to work and to campus

♥Day 20
♥ I have completely fallen off the ladder of being on a diet. I didn't make the correct choices and such. Mostly it is because of lack of effort and such. So as of from this moment on back to the things I should be doing. lol So looking at my diet of today, don't think i am a horrible person for this, i was just an idiot today with my diet choices.


♥Diet
♥Apple Fritter
♥Odwalla strawberry Smoothie
♥Cooler Ranch Chips
♥Subway 6 inch sub Turkey with American Cheese, tomato, bell pepper, Olives, Mayo and Mustard
♥Green Tea
♥Sprite
♥crassant

♥Workout
♥I went on a 55 minute walk jog, i would walk for two song then jog for one, and so on for 55 minutes. this was my play list.

Burning up-Jonas Brothers
7 Things-Miley Cyrus
Powerless-Nelly Furtado
Tainted Love_Marilyn Manson
Labels or Love-Fergie
London Bridge-Fergie
I kissed a Girl-Katy Perry
When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
Viva La Vida-Coldplay
Mercy-Duffy
Bottle It Up-Sara Bareilles
Single('06 Mix)-Natasha Bedingfield
Pocketful of Sunshine-Natasha Bedingfield
4 Minutes-Madonna ft Justin Timberlake

1 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love finding out what other people listen to. Mercy is a great song. I am going to check out some of your others!

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker