Day 15:Home again home again

Thursday, July 24, 2008 |

♥So today i took the train home and it was a nice short trip. Just listened to my iPod and read a little bit in my book "Big Boned" I haven't been able to read it as fast as i would like with things like life taking over mine lol. It was a great ride though and it is nice to be home when i have access to my moms car and get free food and starbucks♥always a plus♥ But since i am home i am going to do a little change up of my diet b/c i don't want my mom to have to buy all of these things that require buying stuff that she will never eat so i am going to modify my diet just for the weekend. But since i am home my mom is big on walking and working out so even though i don't have the why to do to i still will get in my daily work outs.






♥I am also seeing the "Dark Knight" again tonight with my mom. no wonder this movie is breaking so many records there are people like me that go and see the movie three times. I seriously cannot get enough of Heath Ledger and his performance it was so good and creepy at the same time. Even going into this movie i was wondering if he was going to be a better one that Jack Nickolson, and sure enough he did he made Jack's version of the joker look like childs play. Ohhh he did such a good job











♥Today's Diet♥
♥Breakfast♥
♥♥Apple
♥♥Banana
♥♥Starbucks mocha(my mom bought it for me i couldn't turn it down)*stomach is paying for it now*Yeah so after not have dairy and cafiene for about 2 weeks and having it today my body was definitely telling me that i shouldn't have drank it because my stomach hurt so bad!*
♥Lunch♥
♥Skipped lunch today, i know that is bad but i wasn't hungery.
♥Dinner♥
♥♥Salad with balsamic vinegar, and 3 small pieces of pizza from my favorite pizza place Padingtons.












♥Today's Workout♥
♥So i went on a walk with my mom around my home town's neighbor hood the walk lasted about an hour and i believe that is 4 weight watcher activity points.

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker