Day 10: Edge of Ya know

Saturday, July 19, 2008 |

♥Hey blogging world, So today in the life of loves not a lot happened. Got to sleep in, it is so nice having Friday and Saturday off now i actually have a weekend unlike how i used to not have a weekend it is pretty sweet. So i did the Usual.

Today's Work out:

♥ 35 on the Elliptical
♥ 40 minutes on the bike

♥ Today i switched up my work out on the elliptical. When i was seeing my trainer Kim she showed me this feature on machine that tells you how many calories you are burning per minute, and she also told me that for every hour of cardio one needs to burn 100 calories so on my time on the elliptical i burned 350 calories the amount that you should for a 35 minute work. I am very proud of my self for doing that today because i feel that it is bring up my endurance. I eventually want to start to run again and i think i will start to run on day 20.














Day 10 Meal:
♥Breakfast♥: Strawberry Banana Smoothie(Comprised of Strawberry, Banana and rice dream vanilla-Pretty good, it neede more strawberries in it though)
♥Lunch♥:
♥Salad comprised of hearts of romaine, carrots, Cucumber, and broccoli.
♥Apple
♥Two Newman O's
♥Dinner♥
♥Quasadilla with soy mozzarella cheese and Safeway's garlic lovers salsa
♥Tofutti cutie sandwich

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker