Day 3:Trying new things

Saturday, July 12, 2008 |


So i was thinking the other day about this book that i had read called "Skinny Bitch" about being vegan and how it helps you create a healthier lifestyle and essentially will make you skinny. I had been thinking about it, and totally wanting to re-read this book, but i wasn't able to because i had let my friend borrow this book and i had not gotten it back. so me being me i went and bought another copy of it, i mean i have the cook book "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch" and it was essentially staring at me saying use me use me, but i didn't feel right using it with out re-reading the main book. Well long story short i have recently re-read the book and OMG it has changed my outook on eating and how i buy my groceries, granted it has been less than a week but still it has changed my out look.


I am so prou
d of my self i haven't eaten meet since Wednesday, i had a little mishap, i went out to the bars and i had the grossest kind of meat one can get, a hot dog from 7 eleven, ha ha what can i say i was drunk and hungry lol. Dairy i think is going to be the hardest thing to take out of my diet because everything and it's mom has dairy in it, i mean eve buying those frozen veggie burgers they generally have milk,.cheese or egg in them and those three things are not vegan friendly. But i am going to try.



Now i know that i have sworn off cafe yumm so many different times i have recently changed my mind because it is the easiest place to get vegan friendly food, you can substitute so many things and make it to your dietary needs it is amazing minus the yumm sauce i don't know what it is but it just tastes nasty it is like baby food and since i used to work there and smell the nasty yumm sauce i am still completely turned away from it. I had it for lunch/breakfast today and it was the perfect hang over cure, a good chilaien zuchini bowl, i know i didn't spell it right but oh was it delicious with a tofu skewer on the side delicious little lunch, for a vegan friendly diet.

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker