Day 12:New four weeks of class

Monday, July 21, 2008 |


♥ So today I started my Newest class that i am taking this summer. It is looking into popular cuture form a sociological point of view it is pretty interesting and I am sure that i am going to have much to say about it. considering i am a popular culture junkie. Hopefully it goes well. and i am sure there are going to be many cool topics that we are going to talk about. PLUS ON A SIDE NOTE. I GET TO DO A GROUP PRESENTATION ABOUT SEX AND THE CITY HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!



♥So i realized today at work that the nicer you are to a customer and the more you go to a table the nicer they are and the more they seem to appreciate you and give you a good tip. Because it was just as busy and crazy today as it was last monday only today i didn't get bitched at by a customer about their food.





♥Day 12 Diet♥
♥Breakfast♥
♥♥Strawberries
♥Lunch♥
♥♥Feox Chicken Nuggets with ketchup
♥♥Apple
♥♥2 Newman's O's
♥Dinner♥
♥♥Phad Thai with tofu No egg
♥♥Fruit Bar



♥Work out♥
♥♥So today I didn't go to the gym but i went on a couple bike rides. Since the bus has a funky schedule during the summer i ride my bike to and from campus that equals about a twenty minute bike ride their and back. And since it is easier for me to ride my bike to work it is about a twenty minute round trip. So even though i didn't go to the gym i still got some exercise, on my trip to work and school.






♥So I know i want to read more this summer. And yes i have so far. I just haven't had time lately to read. Or it could just be i can't really get in to Bridget Jones Diary. Maybe that is what it is because usually when i like a book i read and read it, so maybe i should just skip it and go on to the next one. Maybe since it is my mom book and she is the one who has read it i will ask her opinion of the book.



♥Loves♥

0 comments:

Graduation Ticker

Weightloss Ticker

v

Together Ticker